Friday 24 March 2017

Fresh Start

Hello!

To all of those who have visited my blog before, you can see that I've changed it quite a bit and as my themes have changed along with myself. I've removed the lot. It got a bit too random and confusing on what I'm about. 

To all of those who haven't visited my blog before, I'm Amanda and I write a lifestyle blog. Welcome! 

My life has changed a lot over the past year, I've moved out, started Uni and my interests and hobbies have drastically changed. I'm still passionate about exploring, health and DIY's but I will also be documenting my life at university whilst includes my thoughts, my experiences, trips and tricks and lot to do with film!

I hope you enjoy my new blog and feel free to comment what you think or any suggestions!

Thanks!

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Amanda Jane. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig